This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.eyesofindia.com.
Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we will notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under EYES OF INDIA's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. EYES OF INDIA wholeheartedly respects your privacy. The sole owner of all personal information collected at this site is EYES OF INDIA, and EYES OF INDIA will NEVER rent or sell your personal information to any third party. The information collected and stored by EYES OF INDIA includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. While your credit card information is collected at the time of purchase, only the last four digits are stored on EYES OF INDIA's server. Credit card information is sent directly to Authorize.net's secure server, and that is where it is safely held. Because EYES OF INDIA collects personal information through a secure server that features the latest encryption technology, you can be assured that none of your information will be viewed by anyone outside of EYES OF INDIA and Authorize.net. Furthermore, all shipping labels are pre-printed at EYES OF INDIA?s offices, so none of your personal information is held or stored by any of the shipping companies that are used to deliver EYES OF INDIA's orders.
EYES OF INDIA does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.